1. What book kept you up all night reading?
The most recent book to keep me up all night was The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. I stayed wake until 7 am to finish this book. (PS – It was worth it).
2. What book made you scared to go to sleep?
I don’t read many horror books so I’ve never actually read a book that made me too scared to sleep. I do have some horror books I want to read though, so hopefully they scare me.
3. What book almost put you to sleep?
The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo. I know that so many people loved this book but I thought it was so boring.
4. What book has you tossing and turning in anticipation of its release?
Winter by Marissa Meyer! It’s going to be amazing and I can’t wait.
5. What book has your dream boy/girlfriend?
Max Watson from The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord is everything. He’s so nerdy and cute.
6. What book world would be your worse nightmare to live in?
Any dystopian would be pretty horrible, in my opinion. I’ve never read a dystopian and thought, “Yeah, I’d like to live like that.”
7. What book cover reminds you of nighttime?
The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle.
Well, actually. I very rarely start a series that isn’t finished so I’ve never really dealt with a nightmarish cliffhanger. I will say that the cliffhanger at the end of Clockwork Prince was surprising though.
9. What book have you actually dreamed about?
The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. Of course I’ve dreamed of being a kickass Shadowhunter. I’m not ashamed.
10. What book monster would you not want to find under your bed?
I’m going to have to repeat myself and go with the demons from The Mortal Instruments because some of those are scary as hell.
This tag was really fun! I tag:
Becca from Becca and Books
Erika from Erika in Bookventureland
Syc from The Lit Mermaid
If anyone else does/did this tag you should drop the link in the comments and I’ll check it out 🙂