I was tagged to do this by Aetheristrux from The Amazing Life of a Bookworm. Thanks so much, and let’s get started!
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Um, not really. I usually like to read in my bed, but I read on my couch too.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Actually.. I doggy ear my pages. I know, blasphemy! But I usually end up losing my bookmarks or random pieces of paper. Doggy ears are so much easier.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/after a certain amount of pages?
I usually like to pace myself by chapters. I don’t really like to stop in the middle of a sentence or the middle of a page.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Not really, no. I don’t like crumbs in my books and I don’t want to risk spilling something on my Kindle.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
TV is a definite no, because 9 times out of 10 I’ll get sucked into the show I’m watching. Music is okay, but only once in a while.
6. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere. I wish it were more socially acceptable to whip out a book at social events. I’ve even brought books with me to restaurants. That’s why I like the Kindle app on my phone; maybe I’m texting someone, maybe I’m reading. You never know.
7. Reading out loud or silently in my head?
In my head. I never read out loud, I find that distracting.
8. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
Only if the book is boring or dragging. Otherwise, nope!
9. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
It actually depends. Sometimes I just read and whatever happens, happens. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with books looking like they’ve been read.
10. Do you write in your books?
Are you crazy? No. I do not and will not.
That’s the reading habits tag! Now I tag:
Of course, if you’ve already done this, or you just don’t want to, feel free to ignore it.
Happy Reading everyone! ❤