Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week is a new Top Ten topic. This week it’s your top ten auto-buy authors, meaning authors you’re guaranteed to buy books by regardless what it’s about.
Author’s names all link to their websites.
- Ellen Hopkins. I will buy any book she publishes because her books are everything.
- Gayle Forman. I am slowly making my way through her books. Three down, two to go.
- Marissa Meyer. The Lunar Chronicles have been fantastic so far, and I don’t want to miss out on anything else epic she might write.
- Jennifer Lynn Barnes. She has a lot of books out, and I’m going to read them all, plus any new ones she releases.
- Rainbow Rowell. Remember how in TFiOS Hazel says that she would read Van Houten’s grocery lists? That’s me with Rainbow Rowell. Love. Her.
- Cassandra Clare. This one is kind of a cheat because while I only bought The Mortal Instruments series (I read the Infernal Devices from my library) I will read just about anything Cassie publishes. Her writing books that keep expanding the Shadowhunter world is a-okay with this little reader.
Unfortunately, I’m going to have to cut this list short because I only have 6 auto-buy authors. To be honest, I don’t even have 10 favorite authors, and just because they’re a favorite doesn’t mean I’ll automatically buy their books (Richelle Mead, for example). Sorry for my short Top Ten this week guys.