I was nominated for this award by Shia @ Fighting Books, Tris @ Tris’ Nook, Becca @ Shih Tzu Book Reviews, Dee @ The Bookish Khaleesi, and Raney @ Vook: Books + Video Games. I’m sorry that I took forever to get to this; I’m pretty sure I have other awards and tags I need to do as well. I’m working on it. I’m also working on actually getting a review up, but that would first require me to actually finish a book.
Anyway, I appreciate all the nominations and I especially appreciate those of you who are bearing with me considering my blog has been basically dead since I’ve started school. Let’s get on with the award!
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
The Fifteen Blogs I’m Nominating Are…
- Emily @ EmNEmily’s Books
- Calliope @ Calliope the Book Goddess
- Kendra @ The Fashionable Reader
- Gracie @ GracieFM
- Brittaney @ BrittaneyReads
- Olivia @ Bibliomad
- Liam @ LiamsLibrary
- Meg @ Little Blog of Books
- Maria @ Marwhal Reads
- Reg @ She Latitude
- Jessica @ My Fantasy Escapes
- Rachel @ One Little Bookshelf
- Tori @ Book Dreamer
- Alicia @ The Cyborg Knight
- Hannah @ Hannah’s Book Corner
The Story of My Blog…
I’ve always really loved reading, but it wasn’t until my sophomore year of high school that I really fell in love with it. I don’t remember how, but I ended up on the BookTube side of YouTube and I loved it. I wanted to share my own thoughts on books and be apart of the book blogosphere. I made a book blog on Tumblr in 2014 but I ended up having to delete it because I became too busy to consistently update it. I actually missed blogging about books, though, so I remade my book blog on Weebly but I wasn’t a fan of the format, so I moved over here. So that’s the story of my blog 🙂
My Advice to New Bloggers…
- Don’t worry about followers. Just do your thing; blog about what you want to blog about. You should write about something you’re passionate about because it makes blogging that much more fun.
- As long as you’re friendly to other bloggers they’ll be friendly to you. The book blogging community has been so welcoming and I really feel like we’re such a warm and friendly group of bloggers.
So, yeah I think that’s it for this award!
Don’t forget you guys are more than welcome to add me on Goodreads, and I’ll really try to get a review up by the end of this month. Happy reading everyone ❤