I was nominated by Rae @ Bookmark Chronicles. Thanks so much Rae! Everyone should go check out her blog, it’s great!
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
- Favorite book series – You can’t say Harry Potter
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- Fictional crush
This one is difficult because there are so many swoon worthy book boyfriends out there. I guess I’d have to go with Jem Carstairs from The Infernal Devices. Oh, or Max Watson from The Start of Me and You.
- A book you read this year and would recommend to friends
I read a lot of great books this year, but of those books I recommend the books Stolen [by Lucy Christopher] and I Was Here [by Gayle Forman] a lot.
- A book you read this year that was disappointing
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- First book on your TBR for 2016
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. That’s definitely the first book I’m getting to next month. I got it when it first came out and I’ve just been too busy to read it.
- What book did you really want to read this year but didn’t?
- Did you reach your Goodreads book goal?
- Most anticipated release of 2016?
- Debut author you fell in love with this year?
- What’s your least favorite book by your favorite author?
Ashleigh @ A Frolic Through Fiction
Silanur @ AloofBooks
Emily @ EmNEmily’s Books
Brittaney @ BrittaneyReads
Nicole @ Rust and Stardust