I was nominated for this award by Becca @ Shih Tzu Book Reviews. Thank you so much for the nomination, I super appreciate it! 🙂
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
- I’m currently filling this out on Christmas but it won’t be Christmas when it’s posted. Yeah for scheduling posts!
- My favorite colors are blue, green, and purple.
- I have a three-year-old nephew and he’s my favorite person ever. (Besides my mom, of course 😛 )
- I love Disney as much as I love books.
- I love animals, and asking me to pick a favorite is impossible. Right now I’m super obsessed with hedgehogs.
- I’ve been best friends with the same person since we were 12 years old.
- I believe in ghosts.
- I love to sleep and I nap quite frequently.
- My favorite holiday is Halloween and my favorite season is autumn.
- My favorite food is macaroni and cheese.
- I’m a fan of both coffee and tea.
Questions from Becca:
If you had a dragon what would you call it? Probably Toothless because the only dragon knowledge I have is from How to Train Your Dragon.
Favorite singers/band at the moment? Twenty One Pilots
If you could really sell your soul to the devil what would you sell it for? Um… I’m not sure I want anything bad enough to sell my soul to Satan.
Favorite color? Blue, green, and purple.
If you could only have one food for the rest of your life what would it be? I know I previously said that my favorite food was macaroni and cheese, but if I could only eat one food it would have to be potatoes because there’s so much you could do with them.
What animated character would you want to be? Harley Quinn.
Favorite author? Ellen Hopkins, Gayle Forman, Cassandra Clare just to name a few.
What’s something badass you did without your parents knowing? Well I got my nose pierced without them knowing I was going to do it. I also got my rook pierced without them knowing. But they know about them now.
Who is better – Batman or Superman? I don’t particularly have a preference; I just really dig Harley Quinn.
Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings? I’ve neither seen nor read them, so again, no preference.
Who was your childhood hero? Probably my mom.
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
- What is/was your favorite subject in school?
- Do you sleep with a light in your room or with it pitch black?
- What’s your Harry Potter house?
- What was the highlight of your year?
- Do you like reading or writing more?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- What do you miss most about being a child?
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
- If you could invite any fictional character over to your house for coffee/tea, which fictional character would you choose and why?
- Cassidy @ The Little Book Cottage
- Summer @ xingsings
- Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Klinta @ Book Owly
- Valerie @ I Book Blog 2
- Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
- Emmi @ Books with Ems
- Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
- Emily @ Books & Cleverness
- Belinda @ Bookarahma
- Caitlyn @ Rhodes of Reading