I was nominated for this award before, but that was nearly a year ago, so I figured it was definitely acceptable to accept the award again. This time around I was nominated by Monique @ That Wild Soul. Her blog is absolutely lovely – definitely go check it out.
1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
5. Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
For more logos and information you can check out the 2016 Official Rules.
- What is your favorite series? The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer.
- Do you ever read the ending of a book first to see if you’ll like it? I don’t know if that’s why I read the ending of a book first, but I do read the ending first.
- Is there a book you liked but you think could do with a rewrite? Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. It was a good psychological thriller but it was just too long. Flynn could cut a 100 pages from that book, easy.
- Which book has your least favorite cover? The Vampire Academy and Bloodlines books by Richelle Mead have terrible covers.
- How often do you unhaul books? I’ve never unhauled books but I’m thinking of donating some to the local bookshop near my college.
- Do you feel pressure to update your blog regularly? Yeah, actually, I do. I was AWOL from my blog for a while, because of school and life, and now I feel like I need to keep my blog updated with fresh content daily.
- What is one of your favorite bookish items? I have this little yellow coin purse with The Mad Hatter on it from Alice in Wonderland, and on the back it says “We’re all mad here.”
- What are the top 3 things on your bucket list? 1) Get a tattoo; 2) Travel out of the country; 3) Go zip lining
- Which book would you sacrifice in an apocalypse to save the world? Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. Although it’s not really a sacrifice because I thought that book was terrible.
- Would you like to travel to the past or future? This question was a little tricky… I think I’d want to travel to the future, just to get a sneak peek about where I end up in life.
- What is your favorite song? (Include YouTube link) Lately I’ve been on a huge Cage the Elephant kick, and I’ve been playing all of their albums on shuffle on Spotify.
- I’m reading the Harry Potter books for the very first time. I’ve been reading the 4th book since July of last year. I have no idea why it’s taking me so long to read them.
- I’m been best friends with my guy best friend since we were 12 years old, and we’re convinced we’re going to get married.
- I sleep a lot. Like, a lot. One time I took three naps in one day.
- I’ve been strongly considering becoming a vegetarian.
- My favorite Disney princess has always been Jasmine.
- I’m lactose intolerant and I happen to love cheese and ice cream… I’m sure you can see how this would be an issue for me.
- My favorite flavor is grape – lollipops, jolly ranchers, ice pops, soda, etc.
- My other best friend is the Yang to my Grey, and the Monica to my Rachel.
- My blog is going to 1 year old soon and I think that is amazing and exciting.
- I’ve only read 5 books so far this year and I’m really upset about it.
- I only like kettle corn popcorn.
Questions for the nominees:
- Favorite childhood book?
- Least favorite color?
- What book-to-movie adaptation are you most excited for?
- What was your first 5 star book of 2016?
- Favorite book OTP?
- What was the first concert you’ve ever been to?
- What’s a book trope you’re tired of? A trope you’ll never get tired of?
- Who do you think is the most badass female character?
- Is there a book ending that left you completely dissatisfied?
- If you could ask a genie for 3 wishes what would they be?
- What book is next up on your TBR?
- Amy @ Inkyspells
- Charleigh @ Charleigh’s Book Nook
- Chelsie @ Chelsie’s Book Addiction
- Emily @ EmNEmily’s BooksEmNEmily’s Books
- Fatima @ Big Books Tiny Heart
- Jill @ Rant and Rave About Books
- Jordan @ Fridays and Books
- Kirsty @ Kirsty’s Book Reviews
- Lilly @ Lair of Books
- Lindsey @ apieceofparadis
- Stephanie @ Stephanie Reads Books
I look forward to seeing your posts! 🙂
Also, if you haven’t followed these blog yet, you definitely should! 🙂
Happy reading everyone!