I’ve done a few book hauls on my blog, which means I’ve acquired quite a few books. I’ve decided that I’m going to get rid of some of the books on my shelf, because honestly, they’re just taking up space for books that I could use for books I’ll actually read. I thought it would be cool and sort of fun to share with you guys the books that I’m unhauling from my shelf. Here we go… 🙂
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I’m only unhauling this because I have two copies and they’re exactly the same.
2. Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth. I’m unhauling this because, like TFiOS, I have two of the same copies.
3. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. I really did not enjoy this book at all, so I really see no need to keep it.
4 & 5. The Second Summer of the Sisterhood (Sisterhood #2) & Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood (Sisterhood #3) by Ann Brashares. I only have books 2 and 3, and I’m probably not going to buy the first book any time soon.
6. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. This was a great book. I read it back when I was 12 or so and I know I’m not going to re-read it.
7. Dark Powers Collection (Forbidden Doors #1-3) by Bill Myers. My mom bought me this book back when I was a freshman in high school. It was a good read, I remember I read through all the stories quickly.
8. On the Head of a Pin by Mary Beth Miller. I’ve tried reading this book twice and I literally just can’t.
9 & 10. Night World vol 2 & Night World vol 3 by L.J. Smith. I read these during my After Twilight phase, and truthfully I would probably keep them if it wasn’t for the fact that I loaned the first volume to someone who ending up stealing it, and the final installment isn’t set to release until 2030.
11. Tighter by Adele Griffin. This book just isn’t really my cup of tea anymore.
Those are the books that I’m unhauling from my shelves! I’m going to donate them to my local library. Have you done any book unhauls lately?