Hey everyone! I’m here today with an award tag! I was nominated for The Blogger Recognition Award by Meg & Leah @ Twin Reads.
I was nominated for this award originally back in 2015, and you can check out my post here. I hope it’s okay that I redid this.
Here we go!
Firstly, here are the rules:
- Write a post about how and why you have started this blog.
- Include the person who nominated you into your post, add a link to their blog and a short description.
- Give new bloggers two pieces of advice
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated for this award and provide the link to your post
Why I Started The Little Book Affair:
I already said in my original post why I started blogging but it all basically started with BookTube. I found my way there my sophomore year of high school and just fell in love with this community where everyone talked and fangirled over books and reading.
The sucky thing is, though, when I’m away at school it usually takes my attention away from my blog. I’ve thought about just abandoning it many times, but I love books so much that I just keep coming back. I’m going to do better at trying to make my blog a more prominent aspect of my life because I genuinely love the book blogging community.
Two Tips For New Bloggers:
- Don’t read just to review. I’ve seen so many bloggers have to take a break from blogging because they have to remind themselves why they love reading and why they started blogging in the first place. Blogging is a hobby. Never allow yourself to feel as though blogging is something that has to be getting done.
- Don’t be shy. Everyone that I’ve encountered has been so friendly, so don’t be afraid to engage your audience.
Who I Tag:
- Amylee @ The Book Lagoon
- Anna @ My Bookish Dream
- Ash @ For The Love of Books
- Ashleigh @ A Frolic Through Fiction
- Bex @ My Shelf & Myself
- Emily @ Books & Cleverness
- Fay @ Sucker for Coffe
- Kirstie @ Upside-Down Books
- Laura @ Reading Sanctuary
- Liam @ Liam’s Library
- Maria @ Big City Bookworm
- Ryann @ Ryann the Reader
- Sam @ OneBookishGirl
- Sue @ Sue’s Reading Corner
- Taylor @ Taylor is Reading
That’s it for this post! Definitely check out the blogs I mentioned, and until next time, happy reading!