Hey everyone! Today I’m here with the Sunshine Blogger Tag. I was tagged by TheBookaholic, they’re a new blogger so be sure to check them out and show their blog some love!
There weren’t rules with this tag, so I’m assuming I’m supposed to answer the questions I was given and then ask my own questions, so let’s jump right in.
1. Which fictional character inspires you the most?
I feel like… I’m not very inspired by fictional characters? I’ve read a lot of books with characters that have overcome adversity (hello YA literature), but I am more inspired and influenced by real-life people.
2. If you could become someone for a day who would it be?
I really hate to be ~that person~ but I really don’t think I would want to be someone else. Everyone has their own struggles, whether they advertise them or keep them private. I’m comfortable being me.
3. Which book have you read the most number of times?
Definitely The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. It’s been one of my favorite books since I was 13.
4. What fictional occupation would you want to take up?
This is such an interesting question, and I really don’t know. I don’t read much fantasy so I don’t really know any fictional occupations. I’m sorry I’m answering these so lamely.
5. Which is your least favorite Harry Potter book?
SIT DOWN AND STRAP YOUR SEATBELTS BOYS AND GIRLS BECAUSE I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU A THING. I have been reading Goblet of Fire since June 2016. I put the book down and picked it back up in July 2017 and I still haven’t finished it. I AM STRUGGLING. I get the hype, and I understand how HP is considered a modern classic, but guys. Ya girl is struggling so hard. I want to love the series, I really do. Idk what’s wrong with me.
6. What is your favorite TV/Web series?
Grey’s Anatomy will always be my answer to this, despite the fact that the show has truly gone off the rails.
7. Who is your favorite singer?
Mayday Parade has been my favorite band since I was 12. I also love Halsey and TSwift. I’ve been on a bit of a Post Malone kick as of late. My music range is very broad.
8. What else should you be doing right now instead of answering these questions?
Honestly, nothing. If I wasn’t doing this I’d either be reading or watching Netflix.
9. What is on the top of your fictional bucket list?
I don’t think I have a fictional bucket list, but I do have a book related bucket list. I really want to visit Powell’s bookstore in Portland, Oregon. It’s the biggest bookstore in America.
10. What is your favorite Hogwarts house?
11. What is something you wish you had done when you had the opportunity?
I wish I would have changed my major from psychology to English earlier, or just started out as an English Major. I would have been so much happier my first two years of college, and my GPA wouldn’t be ass right now.
I think I’m supposed to ask 11 questions, so my questions are:
- What’s the first book you bought because of the blogging community?
- What was your most recent 5-star read?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is your current favorite song?
- What is your star sign?
- What book did you go into thinking you weren’t going to like but was pleasantly surprised?
- What’s your favorite smell?
- Do you have any piercings and/or tattoos?
- Tell me about your best friend; what’s their name, how’d you meet, etc.?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- Would you rather only be able to reread the books you’ve already read, or only be allowed to read new releases?
I’m not sure how many people I’m supposed to tag so I’m just going to go on a bit of a tagging spree, hope that’s chill.
- Beth @ Reading Every Night
- Claudia and Diana @ The Bookish Sisters
- Demi @ First Page Wonders
- Hannah @ Mortal Reader
- Jessica @ Reading with Jessica
- Nadia @ Headscarves and Hardbacks
That’s it for this post! Hope you guys enjoyed 🙂