This Summer (2018), I am participating in the 20 Books of Summer challenge. You can check out my post about it here, and the updated post here. I created this page as a way to keep track of my summer TBR and mark down when I completed them.
The challenge is from June 1 to September 3.
- Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls by Lauren Graham (6/1/18 – review)
- One S’more Summer by Beth Merlin (6/16/18 – review)
- If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch (6/20/18 – review)
- Because You Love to Hate Me by Ameriie (6/27/18 – review)
- Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman (7/16/18 – review)
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover (7/19/18 – review)